Duration: 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Destination: 2n, Manali | 2n, Shimla
Day 01: Manali
Upon your arrival our team member will come and pick up you with a smile, Then we proceed to the hotel from Bus stand/Railway Station/Airport from Manali. After breakfast halflocal sight seen to visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Manu Temple, Vasisth Temple, Club House, Mall Road.
Day 02: Solang Valley & Snow Point
Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water fall on the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or take a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali
There are numerous sightseeing attractions in Naggar of which the most popular destinations are Jagatipatt and Naggar Castle. Constructed 500 years ago, the castle was later converted into a heritage hotel featuring a beautiful riverside view of the Beas.
Apart from this, the Nicholas Reorich Art Gallary, housing an exhibition of famous paintings by the Russian artist Nicholas Rolerich and his son, is an attraction of Naggar that must be seen.
Tourists can also visit the Dagpo Shedrupling Monastery located on the left bank of the River Beas, which was inaugurated by His Holiness the Dalai Lama in 2005.
A prominent destination for spiritual travellers, Naggar is a town of numerous temples. Among them, the Tripura Sundari Temple, the Chamunda Bhagwati Temple and the Muralidhar Temple are famous for their architectural styles and festivals.
Honey Moon Specials only for the Honeymoon couple as complimentary:
- Wedding Cake
- Flower Pot Decoration,
- Candle Light Dinner
- Apple wine bottle
- Fruit Basket
- Kesar milk
Day 03: Manali to Shimla Day
By After breakfast check out from hotel and move for Shimla Transfer From Manali To Shimla by surface. Arrive and transfer to hotel Shimla. Half day sightseeing, evening free for rest. Night stay in Shimla.
04: Shimla After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri
Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theater- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 05: Shimal to Delhi
After breakfast check out from Shimla and head towards Delhi.
- Transfer to the Hotel. On Arrival check in to your hotel followed by welcome drink. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Non –alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 star Delux air-conditioned room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and dinner included in the package.
- Sightseeing tour at Manali & Shimla include Solang Valley & Snow Point etc
- Two bottles Mineral water complimentary in the room per day
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%
Destination : Manali and Shimla
Delux Room at prominent locations provides a boutique resort environment to the travelers from across the globe. Cozy rooms, trained staff, ample sit out area, food and drinks from around the world, other facilities alike add to the pleasure you can derive from your holidays.
Only ₹– 14990/couple. For More calculation send query to us.
Term & Condition
- Per person rates (in ₹.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior noticebefore booking
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- Company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice