Day 1: Haridwar to Sari village – Deoria Tal (220km drive 2.5 km trek)
Early in the morning drive to Sari village via Rishikesh, Srinagar & Ukhimath, and breakfast en-route. Lunch at Sari Village from Sari we would begin the trek to Deoria Tal that would take 1-2 hrs depending on your pace.
Deoria Tal is a beautiful lake amidst thick forest. The reflection of Chaukhamba peaks in the lake is notable for photography enthusiasts. On arrival here, we set up camp for the night and celebrate the evening under the stars. Overnight in tents.
Day 2: Deoria Tal to Chopta Meadows (35 km drive)
Wake up early in the morning to see the panoramic view of GOLDEN HIMALAYA and the reflection of the Himalaya in the lake. After breakfast trek down to Sari village. Upon reach at Sari Village will have lunch then drive to Chopta. On arrival at Chopta check into tents. The evening is free to explore Chopta meadows.
Chopta is famous for its undulating meadows and views of the snow clad Himalayan ranges and lies inside a reserved forest region. Also known as the Switzerland of India.
Day 3: Chopta meadows to Tungnath to Chandrashila & Back to Chopta (10 km trek up & down)
After an early breakfast, we climb to the highest Shiva shrine at Tungnath (3680 m). It’s one of the most beautifully situated temples with significant mountain ranges right in front and shining meadows all around. This temple has very impressive architecture and rich history behind it.
CHANDRASHILLA: After taking a short rest we climb for a km through a steep trail to reach the summit of Chandrashilla peak (4000 mt). The view from the summit is outstanding with one getting almost a 360 view of Himalayan ranges. Many of the famous peaks like Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Neelkanth, Kedarnath & Bandarpoonch are visible from here. Late in the afternoon, we head back to Chopta. Dinner & Overnight stay in tents.
Day 4: Chopta to Rishikesh/ Haridwar (220km drive)
The morning after breakfast board our waiting for vehicle and drive to Haridwar/Rishikesh. Tour terminates upon arrival to Haridwar. Transfer to the hotel for overnight stay or Railway station for departure.
- 1-night accommodation in camping tents at Deoria Tal. Double sharing
- 2-night accommodation in camping tents doubles sharing at Chopta.
- Transportation Haridwar to Haridwar
- All meals with morning evening tea (3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinners) (veg)
Breakfast: Stuff Paratha, jam/honey/ peanut butter, chapatti, eggs, tea/ coffee, aloo parantha. Etc.
Hot Lunch: Dal, Rice, seasonal veg, tawa roti, with Tea And soups Achar Chatni, papad, salad, etc.
Dinner: Rice, Chapatti, vegetable salads, noodle soups, several kinds of soups (mushroom, tomato, asparagus, etc.), several kinds of vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, peas, spinach) in curries. Achar Chatni, papad, salad, etc.
- Monument entrances, wildlife fees & permit to national park
- Trekking Guide/ Tour Manager
- Porter to carry trekking equipment during Deoria Tal treks only,
- Mineral water 2 bottles per day per person
- Trekking shoes and clothing.
- Air ticket
- Porter & pony (personal use)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included” or not in the itinerary.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel checks in & check out time as per the hotel.
- A/C will not work on hills.
- The Vehicle is as per itinerary and not on disposal. Additional sightseeing or transfer which are not mentioned in the itinerary is payable to the driver directly.
- The Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.