Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Ladakh Holiday: Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500 m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drives to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around the local market. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Sham Valley & Alchi – Leh local sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of 1000-year-old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. After that proceed to the Likir Monastery to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you`ll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues, Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus River visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Over Night stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Leh to Nubra
After Breakfast drives to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft), Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages, and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 04: Drive from Nubra Valley to Leh
After Breakfast visits Deskit Monastery and drives back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Drive from Leh to Pangong
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the Camp
Day 06: Drive from Pangong to Leh
Morning visits Lake at Sunrise and drives back to Leh via Hemis Monastery, evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 07: Departure with sweet memories.
This is your last day of the trip. After breakfast, check out from the hotel as per the timings mentioned in the voucher. We suggest that you should keep this daylight and check your flight timings beforehand. You will be transferred to airport from the pickup location as mentioned in the voucher (If Applicable).
Delux Room at prominent locations provides a boutique resort environment to the travelers from across the globe. Cozy rooms, trained staff, ample sit out area, food, and drinks from around the world, other facilities alike add to the pleasure you can derive from your holidays. Silk Route Inn & similar in Leh, Nubra Sarai Camp & similar in Nubra, Pangong Sarai Camp & similar in Pangong are available with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Transfer to the Hotel. On Arrival check in to your hotel followed by a welcome drink. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Non –alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 stars Delux air-conditioned room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and dinner included in the package.
- Transfers & Sightseeing By Air-Conditioned Indica Car Vehicle (Except During Drive Up The Hills Where Air-Conditioning Will Turned Off) For 7 Days Shimla, Kullu, Manali, And Chandigarh.
- Transfers From Delhi Airport Or Railway Station.
- Inclusive Of All The Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. And Driver Exp. Etc.)
- Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%
Flight Price is Rs. Rs. 10,181
Departure from Indira Gandhi to Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee in Go Air G8 203 at 06:40 AM, Sat 10 Sep 2016 the price is Non-refundable
Departure from Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee to Indira Gandhi in Go air G8 226 at 07:00 AM, Fri 16 Sep 2016 the price is Non-refundable
Term & Condition
- Per person rates (in ₹.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice before booking
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends on upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- Company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice